Comprehensive exams. Comprehensive results.
With our in-house laboratory, we believe the best smiles come to those who shouldn’t have to wait.
As our specialty involves the identification, diagnosis and treatment of dental conditions, we believe it is essential to have a dental laboratory on-site that handles both fixed and removable tooth restorations and prostheses. This also allows us to create precise restorations of dental implants and also perform same-day repairs of removable dentures on site helping you get back to life your faster.
- Immediate denture repairs: Our on-site lab easily handles same-day services for most denture and dental implant repairs.
- In-house denture and dental restoration fabrication: Our practice believes the more services we can keep under one roof, the better the overall product and patient experience, which is why we manufacture most dentures, implants, bridges, veneers, and crowns right here.
- Computer Assisted Dental Implant Surgical Guides: We have the ability to utilize the most advanced dental technologies to plan your dental implant surgery in coordination with your treatment team and print your surgical guide using 3-D printers with bio-compatible materials in our on-site lab.
- Computer Assisted Design (CAD) of your restorations: Our on-site lab has the ability to utilize state of the art technologies including an optical lab scanner and EXOCAD providing you with the highest quality restorations and prosthetics at the best value.
- Experience and Education: All of doctors have had advanced dental laboratory training during their specialty residencies and our on-site dental technician has over 35 years of experience.
Learn More - Contact Us